Skip to main content

I AM - HE


God said, “I AM that I AM.”

Jesus said, “I Am the Light; I Am the Way; I Am the Truth; I Am the Door; I Am the First;


I Am the Last; I Am the Beginning; I Am the End; I Am the Bright Morning Star, I Am Alive.”

I am in Christ, therefore I am.

I am washed in the blood of Jesus. I am cleansed. I am forgiven all my sins. I am redeemed.
I am free from condemnation. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I am set free.
I am crucified with Christ. I am alive with Christ. I am a son of God.
I am a son of light, and not of darkness. I am born again by the ever living Word of God.
I am justified. I am sanctified by His Word.
I am righteous and holy, because I am in Christ Jesus. I am clothed in righteousness.I am new creation, because I am in Christ Jesus. I am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ.
I am saved, because I am in Christ Jesus.

I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb, and my testimony. I am not dominated by sin.
I am able to escape the temptation. I am delivered from the powers of darkness.
I am redeemed from the hand of the enemy. I am exercising my authority over the enemy.
I am kept by the power of God. I am daily overcoming the devil.
I am kept in safety wherever I go. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
I am holy and without blame before Him.
I am casting down vain imaginations. I am only above; I am not beneath.
I am only the head; I am not the tail. I am victorious; I am triumphant in Christ.
I am not moved by what I see. I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me.
I am able to do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I am a can-do believer.
I am redeemed from the curse of the law. I am saved by grace, through faith.
I am a sheep of the Good Shepherd; I am always obeying the voice of the Shepherd.
I am His faithful follower.

I am lying down in green pastures; I am spending time beside still waters.
I am flooded with light. I am the salt of the earth. I am the light of the world.
I am a city set on a hill. I am an ambassador for Christ.I am a person of authority and power.
I am reconciled to God, and a minister of reconciliation.I am anointed.
I am a holy person with a heavenly calling. I am a labourer together with God.
I am establishing God’s Word on earth. I am led by the Spirit of God. I am an imitator of Jesus.
I am walking by faith and not by sight. I am established to the end.
I am a body, filled and flooded with the fullness of God himself.
I am a partaker of the divine nature. I am a glorious, sanctified saint.
I am chosen, holy, and dearly beloved. I am pre-ordained.

I am foreknown. I am complete in Christ; I am hidden with Christ in God.
I am accepted in the Beloved. I am a child of the Most High God.
I am born of God and the evil one does not touch me. I am always successful.
I am seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
I am just what the Bible says I am.
I am being changed into His image. I am the manifested son of God that creation is waiting for.
I am ruling and reigning in this life, in One, Christ Jesus.
I am united to the Lord, and I am one spirit with Him.

I am an inheritor of eternal life. I am blessed with all spiritual blessings.
I am qualified to share in His inheritance. I am a chosen generation. I am a royal priesthood.
I am a holy nation. I am special. I am the bride of Christ.
I am prosperous and successful in whatever I do.
I am getting all my needs and wants met by Jesus.

I am an heir of God; I am a joint-heir with Christ, sharing His inheritance with Him.
I am heir to the blessing of Abraham. I am blessed coming in; I am blessed going out.
Let the weak say: ‘I am strong’ – therefore, I am strong.
Let the poor say: ‘I am rich’ – therefore, I am rich.
Let the sick say: ‘I am healed’ – therefore, I am healed.
I am out of my mind and I am into the mind of Christ. I am the temple of the Holy Spirit.
I am sealed with the Holy Spirit.

I am God’s workmanship. I am part of the body of Christ.
I am a partaker of Christ – I share in His life.
I am a fellow citizen with the rest of God’s family. I am one of God’s living stones.
I am one in Christ.

I am casting all my cares on Jesus. I am blessed with the mind of Christ.
I am bringing every thought into captivity.

I am being transformed by a renewed mind. I am looking more and more like Jesus.
I am an expression of the life of Christ, because He is my life. I am part of the true Vine.
I am a follower of the Good Shepherd. I am anointed with fresh oil.
I am one whose cup is running over.

I am one who is followed by goodness and mercy. I am living in peace. I am filled with grace.
I am flooded with mercy. I am kind; I am gentle. I am peaceful; I am loving.
I am loved with an everlasting love. I am beloved of God.

I am Jesus’ friend. I am the apple of my Father’s eye.
I am a child of a great Father; I am a child of the Most High God.
I am a saint. I am BLESSED for I am IN CHRIST.
He said so, so I am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teenagers and Purpose Discovery in Walking with God Through the Process

Beloved of God, your teenage years are not a mistake in God’s timetable. They are a sacred training ground where destiny begins to take shape. Purpose is not something you stumble into by chance. It is something God guides you into step by step when your heart is willing to learn, grow, and listen. Don’t jump the process in your purpose discovery and preparation, because every season carries a lesson designed to shape the version of you that will handle the future God has planned. God is not just preparing a purpose for you. He is preparing you for that purpose. Scripture says, “For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them” Ephesians 2 verse 10. Beloved, many teenagers feel pressure to rush through life, to achieve something fast, to be seen, to be celebrated, or to get ahead of others. But God’s kingdom culture is different. He builds slowly, deeply, and intentionally. Daivd was anointed as a teenager but ...

Teenagers, Prayer Is A Lifestyle

Prayer is not just a religious routine—it’s a personal conversation with God, your Father, who cares deeply about every detail of your life. For teenagers navigating school, friendships, emotions, and choices, daily prayer can become a safe place to process it all. It’s more than asking God for things; it’s about sharing your thoughts, listening for His guidance, and allowing His peace to fill your heart. Think of it like talking to your best friend—honest, real, and consistent. Even five to ten minutes each morning can reset your mood, shift your focus, and help you start your day with a clear mind and a peaceful heart. You don’t need fancy words. Just be real. Whether you're praying silently, whispering, or writing your thoughts in a journal like a letter to God, what matters is your heart. Over time, prayer becomes a habit that helps you stay calm in pressure, kind when it's hard, and strong when you're tempted to quit. If you're wondering how to grow in this, start ...

Assessment Questions: Walking in Your Purpose with Confidence

1. How does understanding your identity in Christ impact your confidence in pursuing your divine purpose? Reflect on Psalm 139:14. 2. Why is it important to step out in faith when following God’s calling for your life? How does Hebrews 11:1 encourage you in this aspect? 3. Can you identify a recent situation where you felt God was calling you to take a step of faith? How did you respond, and what did you learn from it? 4. How do you distinguish between your personal ambitions and the calling God has placed on your life? Refer to Proverbs 3:6 in your answer. 5. In what ways can you practically seek God’s guidance as you pursue your purpose? How does James 1:5 guide your approach to seeking wisdom? 6. Reflect on a time when you felt inadequate or unsure about your ability to fulfill God’s calling. How did you find reassurance in 2 Timothy 1:7? 7. How can you maintain confidence in your calling even when faced with obstacles or challenges? Consider the example of Moses in Exod...